Makita Finishing Sander, 1/4 SheetSKU: M511433 BO4556K
- M511433 BO4556K
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Makita’s Finishing Sander (model BO4556K, with tool case), combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features. The BO4556K is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class sander.
The BO4556K weighs only 2.5 lbs. and is engineered with a 2 AMP motor that delivers 14,000 OPM for fast and smooth finishing sanding. The precision engineered all ball bearing construction significantly reduces vibration and noise.
Additional features include a rubber sealed switch engineered to prevent dust contamination, and an efficient through-the-pad dust collection system to help provide a cleaner work environment.
- 14,000 OPM for faster and smooth finish sanding
- Precision engineered ball bearing construction for reduced vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design for improved operator comfort
- Large clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system with built-in dust port; easy connection to Makita vacuum system for a cleaner work environment
- Conveniently located on/off switch for easy one-handed operation
- Rubber-sealed switch prevents dust contamination for longer tool life
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- Double insulated
- Mfr.'s 1-year limited warranty
Orbits Per Minute: 14,000 OPM
Pad Size: 4-1/2" x 4"
Abrasive Paper Size: 4-1/2"x 5-1/2"
Vibration (m/s²): 4
Size: 5-1/8"L x 4-3/8"W x 5-9/16"H
Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Includes 3 sanding sheets (60, 100, 150 grit), punch plate, dust bag and case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog