Makita Finishing Sander, 1/3 Sheet
MakitaSKU: M511437 BO3710
- M511437 BO3710
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Makita 1/3 Sheet Finishing Sander (model BO3710) combines fast, smooth performance with a contoured rubberized palm grip and ease-of-use features. The BO3710 is ideal for woodworkers and finish carpenters who require a best-in-class sander.
The precision engineered all ball bearing construction is engineered to reduce vibration and noise. The efficient through-the-pad dust collection system helps provide a cleaner work environment, while the fabric dust bag has an extra wide mouth for faster disposal.
- Ergonomic rubberized grip and handle designed for better fit and added comfort
- 11,000 OPM for increased efficiency and smooth finish sanding
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Built-in counterbalance system engineered to reduce vibration
- Large 2-finger trigger switch with conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Large rubberized clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Aluminum cast shoe base for increased durability
- High capacity dust bag with built-in vacuum adapter for improved dust collection
- Double insulated
- Mfr.'s 1-year limited warranty
Orbits Per Minute: 11,000 OPM
Pad Size: 3-5/8" x 7-1/4"
Abrasive Paper Size: 3-5/8" x 9"
Vibration (m/s²): 3.5
Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Includes 1 sanding sheet (120 grit), punch plate and dust bag.