Bosch 1/4 Sheet Orbital Finishing Sander
BoschSKU: M260260 GSS20-40
- M260260 GSS20-40
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
1/4 sheet orbital finishing sander delivers even sanding and long tool life, with a precision-machined aluminum sanding plate. It has a beefy 2.0-amp motor that produces up to 12,000 oscillations per minute (OPM), delivering uniform and smooth results on all surfaces. This tool incorporates low-vibration engineering for user comfort and for enhanced tool life. It features the traditional sanding sheet clamp design, for dependable grip of one or more sanding sheets (it also accepts stick-on paper).
Ideal for finish carpenters and other pro users, the GSS20-40 features through-the-pad dust collection and a microfilter dust canister with screw-off cap. An integrated paper filter in the canister traps particles as small as 1/2 micron. The sander offers flush sanding, so the user can sand along the edges of vertical surfaces on three sides, for uniform sanding throughout the workpiece. The tool also provides an ergonomic soft-grip top for control and user comfort.
- Precision-machined aluminum sanding plate – for even sanding and durability
- Powerful 2.0 Amp motor with 12,000 OPM speed – for fast, smooth results on all surfaces
- Microfilter dust canister with screw-off cap – optimal system for collecting fine dust and easy emptying
- Low-vibration engineering – provides stable handling and enhanced comfort
- Traditional clamping design – dependable grip of one or more sanding sheets (pad also accepts stick-on paper)
- Ergonomic soft-grip top – provides stable handling and extended comfort
- Dust-sealed switch – convenient off/on and prevention of contamination
- Through-the-pad dust collection – for cleaner workspace
- Flush sanding ability – sands along vertical surfaces on three sides (front, left, right)
No Load OPM: 12,000
Pad Size: 4" x 4-1/2"
Dust Collection: Yes
Size: 5.75"H x 4"W x 10"L
Weight: 2.7 lbs.
Includes punch plate, sandpaper and micro-filter dust canister.