School customers must register before placing their first on-line order to avoid paying sales tax and to view our entire product line. We will accept school purchase orders on Open Account. Our terms are Net 30 days from your date of invoice, unless otherwise specified. We require a valid, school purchase order number and a verifiable school ship-to address.
- We also accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card.
- No C.O.D. orders will be accepted.
- All school orders are exempt from state sales tax.
- Past due accounts are subject to 1.5% per month service charge.
- Personal orders are welcome. All personal orders must be prepaid by MasterCard, Visa, or Discover Card.
- 7% sales tax will be added to all Iowa resident, non-school orders.
- Due to special pricing available exclusively to school customers, some items may not be available to non-school customers at the prices listed. Every effort will be made to sell such item(s) at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Each non-school customer will be notified in advance for approval of any price changes. At the time of notification, the order may be cancelled at the customer’s option without penalty.
Midwest Specializes In Providing Quality STEM, Career & Tech ED Products To Educators Throughout The World
Midwest has been committed to providing quality products and tools paired with exceptional customer service for over 100 years. Our expert team is here to help you stretch your dollars so that you have the best value, along with high-quality equipment and tools, that will inspire your students to design, build and learn.Learn More