Makita VS Finishing Sander, 1/2 SheetSKU: M511463 BO4900V
- M511463 BO4900V
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Makita Finishing Sander (BO4900V) features an integrated through-the-pad dust collection system engineered for a cleaner work environment. The Makita BO4900V Sander can be fitted with either 4-1/2" x 9" hook and loop or 4-1/2" x 11" half sheet abrasive paper. This sander easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for superior dust collection.
A large trigger switch means smooth and easy operation. The variable speed control dial (4,000 - 10, 000 OPM) enables the user to match the sanding speed to the application. Ergonomically-designed contoured grips are engineered for improved operator comfort. Additional features include the large cam-lock clamping lever for quick and easy abrasive paper changes. Includes a disposable dust bag.
- Uses commonly available 4-1/2" x 9-1/8" hook-and-loop or 4-1/2" x 11" half sheet abrasive paper
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment
- Minimized vibration and contoured grips for added comfort
- Large trigger switch for easier operation
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-10,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for more effective dust collection
- Ergonomically designed contoured grips offer multiple hand placements and reduce operator fatigue
- Large cam-lock clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation
- Ideal for cabinet workers, boat builders or furniture makers
- Mfr.'s 1-year limited warranty
Orbits Per Minute: 4,000-10,000 OPM
Pad Size: 4-1/2" x 9"
Abrasive Paper Size: 4-1/2" x 11"
Vibration (m/s²): 5
Weight: 6 lbs.
Includes 1 sanding sheet, punch plate, dust bag and holder assembly.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog