DeWalt 2 HP Plunge RouterSKU: M242995 DW621
- M242995 DW621
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
DeWalt Full wave electronic VS motor with soft start runs and constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials. 10 amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for smooth operation. Rack and pinion depth adjuster, with micro-fine adjusting allows quick, accurate set ups.
- Built-in dust extraction through the column (provides 95% dust removal)
- Rubber-coated knobs w/plunge-lock & on/off built-in for maximum control
- Guide bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work
- Spindle lock button allows 1-wrench bit changes
- 1-piece motor shaft & spindle ensure perpendicularity & accuracy
- Phosphorous bronze bushings for the smoothest plunge
- Micro-fine, extremely accurate depth adjustment in 1/256" increments
- 3-stage turret depth stop
Plunge depth 2-1/8 ". Base size 4-5/16 x 6-1/4". Tool size 10-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H. Tool weight 9 lbs.
Includes 1/4" & 1/2" collets, template guide bushing adapter & wrench.
120V, 10 Amps, 2HP, 8,000-24,000 RPM, 1/4", 1/2" collet capacity .
- View in our Catalog View Catalog