Makita 3-1/4 HP Plunge RouterSKU: M511362 RP1800
- M511362 RP1800
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Makita 15 amp motor delivers 22,000 rpm for smooth routing. 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity allows easy penetration into workpiece. Features linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance.
- Lock-on trigger switch
- Double insulated
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector
- Accepts 1/4" & 1/2" shank router bits
- Flat top design for bit change stability
- Oversized ball bearings for long life
- Shaft lock for quick, easy bit changes
- Precision, quick-release plunge depth adjustment w/micro control & 3 preset stops
- Ergo rubberized handles w/built-in large 2-finger switch aid control
- Conveniently-located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Tool-free template guide system for quick, easy installation & removal
- Built-in fan w/labyrinth construction minimizes dust damage
- Extended depth control knob for use w/under table mounting
115V, 15 Amps, 3.25 HP, 22,000 RPM, 1/2", 1/4" Collet Capacity. Plunge depth 2-3/8". Tool size 12-1/4"H. Tool weight 13.4 lbs.
Includes collets (1/4", 1/2"), adjustment knob and wrench.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog