DeWalt 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base Plunge Router Combo Kit with Soft StartSKU: M243011 DW618PK
- M243011 DW618PK
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The DW618PK 2-1/4 HP fixed Base/Plunge Router Combo Kit with Soft Start has a powerful motor for routing through tough hardwood at the user's desired speed. Features precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes. The plunge base integral dust collection provides superior bit visibility.
- 2-1/4 HP, 12.0 amp electronic VS motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic VS with full feedback control for constant speed under load
- Micro-fine, depth-adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically
- Adjustable, tool-free, steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust, provides superior bit visibility
- Quick-release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cord set offers serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Precision-machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide comfort, balance and control
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision-machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel-plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cord set location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, 8 slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
- 5-position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Easy-to-reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
- Micro-fine, depth-adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Mfr.'s 3-year limited warranty
Base Dimension: 6"
Collet Diameter: 1/2", 1/4"
Depth Stop: Micro-Fine Depth Adjustment Ring
No Load Speed: 8,000-24,000 RPM
Peak Horsepower: 2 1/4 HP (Maximum Motor HP)
Plunge Stroke: 2-1/2"
Power Tool Type: Corded
Spindle Lock: Yes
Tool Weight: 10.1 lbs.
DW618M motor pack
DW6184 fixed base
DW6182 plunge base
1/4" and 1/2" collets
Large hole sub base