Vacmaster Wet/Dry Vacuum with Detachable Blower, 10 GallonSKU: M947970 VBVA1010PF
- M947970 VBVA1010PF
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
A unique 2-in-1 unit that allows users to switch between a wet/dry vacuum and a high powered, handheld blower with the push of a button. This 10-gallon wet/dry vac is the perfect size for a variety of tasks around the home or shop. With a 4 HP motor this vacuum makes cleanup easy, whether it's dust collection in the shop or liquid spills at home. Turning this vac into a detached, handheld blower could not be easier- simply push the release button and lift the blower out of its cradle. With a blowing speed of 210 MPH, this tool can handle the toughest debris. The balanced top handle design and durable casters provide stable transportation during and after use, and the on-board accessory storage ensures that all of your tools stay organized and in one place.
- Easily convert from wet/dry vacuum to handheld blower
- 10-gallon* rugged polypropylene tank
- Powerful 4 peak hp† motor
- 210 mph blowing speed
- Integrated accessory storage
- 10’ power cord with cord storage
- 17’ cleaning reach with hose and power cord
- Extra-large drain port
- Large dust sealed on/off switch
- Mfr.'s 2-year limited warranty
Motor: 10A, 120V~60Hz
Peak HP: 4
Tank Capacity: 10 gal.
Water Lift: 60"
Air Watts: 270
Hose Diameter: 2-1/2"
Hose Length: 7'
Power Cord Length: 10'
Tool Weight: 19.22 lbs.
7' x 2-1/2" Hose
2 Extension Wands
Standard Cartridge Filter
Foam Wet Filter
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog