Vacmaster Wet/Dry Vacuum, 8-GallonSKU: M948030 VOC809PF
- M948030 VOC809PF
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Vacmaster® 8-gallon wet/dry vacuum can handle the toughest jobs around the house, garage, or shop. The 4 HP motor makes cleanup easy, whether it's dust collection in the shop or liquid spills at home. The balanced top handle design and durable, wide stance casters provide stable transportation during and after use. The on-board hose, cord and accessory storage allows you to keep all of the attachments in organized and in one place. Turning this vac into a blower is a simple conversion.
- 8-gallon* rugged polypropylene tank
- Powerful 4 peak hp† motor
- Complete vac organization with on-board hose, cord and accessory storage
- 10’ power cord with cord wrap
- 17’ cleaning reach with hose and power cord
- Durable, wide stance casters for easy transport
- Easily converts to blower
- Balanced top handle design
- Large dust sealed on/off switch
- Extra-large drain port for quick emptying
- Mfr.'s 2-year limited warranty
Motor: 9 Amp, 120V~60Hz
Peak HP: 4
Tank Capacity: 8 gal.
Water Lift: 64"
Air Watts: 165
Hose Diameter: 1-7/8"
Hose Length: 7'
Power Cord Length: 10'
Tool Weight: 13.01 lbs.
7' x 1-7/8" Hose
2 Extension Wands
Floor Brush/Squeegee Nozzle
2-in-1 Utility Nozzle
Standard Cartridge Filter
Foam Wet Filter
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog