Vacmaster Wall Mount Wet/Dry Vacuum, 5 GallonSKU: M948050 VWMB508
- M948050 VWMB508
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Vacmaster® 5-gallon wall mount wet/dry vacuum is the perfect combination of performance and convenience. The ultra quiet, 2-stage motor is powerful enough to handle any job the home, garage, or shop can throw at you. This vac features an easy-to-use remote control setting that allows the user to turn the vac on and off from the end of the contour handle. The 21' hose system and 20' power cord delivers extra-long cleaning reach, so you're not constantly searching for power outlets. It can be
stored neatly on the wall and becomes portable with the quick pull of a lever. This wet/dry vac comes standard with an array of attachments that all store on-board so that you're prepared for any task.
- 2-stage motor for powerful suction and quiet operation
- Remote control on/off switch
- 5-gallon* rugged polypropylene tank
- Complete vac organization with on-board hose, cord and accessory storage
- 20’ cord with cord storage
- 41’ cleaning reach with hoses and power cord
- Quick release lever for portable use
- Easily converts to blower
- Built-in air and noise diffuser
- Large dust sealed on/off switch
Tank Size: 5 Gal.
Tank Material: Polypropylene
Peak HP: 5
Cord Length: 20'
Flex Hose Diameter: 10' x 1-7/8"
Crush-proof Hose Diameter: 11' x 1-7/8'
Replacement Filters: VDBP, VFCF, VJFF
10' x 1-7/8" Flex Hose
11' x 1-7/8" Standard Hose
2 Extension Wands
Washable Cartridge Filter
Reusable Foam Sleeve Filter
Remote Control Handle
* "Tank Size" refers to the actual tank volume, and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
† "Peak Horsepower" is a term used in the wet-dry vac industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower output of a wet-dry vac, but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
‡ CFM, Water Lift, and Air Watts tested to ASTM standard at the end of included hose.