Rikon 13" Drill PressSKU: M694190 30-120
- M694190 30-120
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Rikon 13" Benchtop Drill Press is for the serious woodworker, that requires a benchtop design. It features greater drilling capacity, more spindle speed settings, a larger keyed chuck for bigger diameter drills, and a round table that swivels as well as tilts.
- Induction motor provides plenty of power for drilling
- Stepped pulleys give multiple spindle speed choices
- Keyed chuck holds drill bits & accessories tight
- Adjustable depth stop for repeatable drilling
- Cast iron head assembly for reliable service
- 3-wing cast iron feed handle provides excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron base has slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron table with slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Table tilts and moves up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick metal column for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switch has removable safety tab for extra security
- 5-yr. mfr.'s warranty
120V, 60 hz, 1/2 HP, 7.5 Amps, 1,720 RPM
Speed range 220-3,600 RPM
Chuck size 5/8"
Chuck Taper JT3
Drilling capacity 5/8"
Spindle travel 3-1/8"
Spindle taper MT2
Quill dia. 2-3/16"
Table 11-3/16" dia., tilts 45°, rotates 360°
Max. chuck: table 16-1/4", base 24-5/8"
Column dia. 2-7/8"
Tool size 42"H
Base size 17-3/4" x 10-1/2"
Weight 102 lbs.
Includes chuck key, holder & speed selection chart.