Rikon 8" Benchtop Drill PressSKU: M694170 30-100
- M694170 30-100
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Rikon 8" Benchtop Drill Press is a small size machine that is popular with craftspeople and hobbyists that do not need a lot of power or capacity when drilling small holes in their projects. The small overall size and weight is also perfect for storage and transporting.
- Induction motor provides plenty of power for drilling
- Stepped pulleys give multiple spindle speed choices
- Keyed chuck holds drill bits & accessories tight
- Adjustable depth stop for repeatable drilling
- Cast iron head assembly for reliable service
- 3-wing cast iron feed handle provides excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron base has slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron table with slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Table tilts and moves up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick metal column for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switch has removable safety tab for extra security
- 5-yr. mfr.'s warranty
120V, 60 hz, 1/3 HP, 2.5 Amps, 1,720 RPM
Speed range 620-3,100 RPM
Chuck size 1/2"
Chuck Taper JT33
Drilling capacity 1/2"
Spindle travel 2"
Spindle taper JT33
Quill dia. 1-1/2"
Table 6-5/8" x 6-3/8", tilts 45°, rotates 360°
Max. chuck: table 7-1/16", base 10-1/4"
Column dia. 1-7/8"
Tool size 22-3/4"H
Base size 11" x 7-1/8"
Weight 32 lbs.
Includes chuck key, holder & speed selection chart.