Milwaukee 1/2" Dual-Speed Hammer DrillSKU: M575505 5380-21
- M575505 5380-21
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Dual speed ranges for better operator control
- Percussion drilling mode for masonry
- Rotary drilling mode that accommodates a variety of bits for holes in wood, metal and plastic
- High speed and compact size make it ideal for setting fasteners in concrete and drilling small holes for anchors
- Heavy-duty metal gear case
- Self-stopping brushes
- Ball and roller bearing construction
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) and ergonomic handle reduce user fatigue and increase comfort and control
Voltage: 120V AC
No Load RPM: 0-1,500, 0-3,500
Chuck Type: Keyed
Trigger Lock: Yes
Soft Grip Handle: Yes
Capacity in Steel: Twist Bit 1/2"
Capacity in Wood: Hole Saw 3-1/2", Hole Saw 1-3/4"
No Load BPM: 0-24,000, 0-56,000
Selfeed Bit Capacity: 1-3/4"
Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
Cord Length: 8'
Weight: 7.3 lbs.