Bosch 2-Speed Hammer Drill 1/2"
Bosch SKU: M259447 HD18-2
- M259447 HD18-2
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Bosch Two-Speed Hammer Drill features a 8.5 Amp motor that handles all masonry drilling applications, delivering a max of 51,000 BPM for muscle and durability. The tool's drilling capacities range from 3/4" for masonry applications to 1-1/2" for wood. The HD18-2 features a torque-control auxiliary handle, which locks into place; the handle has a built-in depth gauge. The dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. A rotating brush plate allows users to easily back out bound-up bits. It has two speed settings, one for high speed and one for high torque. Because of its heavy-duty three-jaw 1/2" chuck, the tool has a high clamping force that that prevents drill bits from slipping. This robust drill has a metal front housing for longer life, a pistol-grip handle with soft-grip design and an integral slip clutch for security against recoil.
- Powerful 8.5 Amp motor - for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge - securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth
- Integral slip clutch - more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation
- Securely clamping, 1/2" three-jaw chuck - for rugged hammer-drilling applications
- Dual-mode selector - easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode
- Patented rotating brush plate - delivers extended brush life and provides equal power in forward and reverse
- Pistol-grip handle - includes a compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Metal gear housing - for long life and rugged job site durability
- Two speeds - high speed for concrete, high torque for drilling in wood and metal
Rating: 120V AC
Chuck Design: Keyed
No Load RPM: 0-1,200 / 0-3,200
No Load BPM: 0-19,550 / 0-51,000
Max. Capacity: Wood: 1-1/2", Concrete: 3/4"
Chuck Size: 1/2"
Size: 13.4"L x 3.125"W
Weight: 5.8 lbs.
Includes 360° auxiliary handle and depth gauge.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog