Milwaukee 1/2" Pistol-grip Dual Torque Hammer Drill
Milwaukee SKU: M575500 5378-21
- M575500 5378-21
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Milwaukee 7.5 Amp tool features a 2-mode selection switch for hammer drilling in concrete or rotation only for drilling in wood.
- Synchronized gear shift for high speed, or high torque plus reverse
- Compact and ergonomic w/soft grip handle and 2-finger trigger switch
- Ideal for setting concrete screw fasteners and drilling small holes for anchors
- Use for drilling in wood, steel and plastic
- 2-range, lock-on trigger speed control
- 5-yr. mfr.'s warranty
- Hammer w/rotation or rotation only
- Self-stop brush system
Capacity: 1/2" steel, 3/4" to 3/8" concrete, 1-3/4" self-feed bit. Blows per minute: 0-22,000 / 0-40,000. Tool size 13"L. Tool weight 6 lbs.
120V, 7.5 Amps, 0-1,350/0-2,500 RPM, Double Gear Train.
Includes chuck w/key, depth gauge, side handle and molded case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog