Freud Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Blade LU73M, 14"
Freud SKU: M412221 LU73M014
- M412221 LU73M014
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Freud This heavy-duty crosscut blade is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. Combining a 10° hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a good crosscut and long cutting life in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard. The LU73M series is ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials most commonly used by cabinet makers in thicknesses from 1/2" to 2- 3/4" thick.
- Premium TiCo™ HI-Density carbide crosscutting blend for maximum performance
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
- Precision Tensioning with computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat & true while maximizing blade life & performance
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion & pitch build-up
Ideal For: Heavy-Duty Crosscutting Blades Designed For The Industrial Cabinetmaker. Depth of cut (1/2" min to 2-3/4" max).
Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, Portable Table Saw
Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
- View in our Catalog View Catalog