Freud Diablo 14" CT Fine Finish Crosscut Saw Blade
Freud SKU: M412040 D1484X
- M412040 D1484X
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
For Trim Carpentry
Freud Diablo Saw Blade. Fine-finish blades leave a smooth surface requiring little to no sanding. Special-cutting geometry & high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing grabbing or blowout. Lets trim crews get the most from sliding or chop-style miter saws.
- Red Perma-Shield® high-performance coating frees blade from gumming & corrosion
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration & heat
- Precision-tensioned, Hard-Core™ steel blade
- Thin, laser cut kerf
- High-density MicroGrain Carbide w/Titanium (TiCo™) tips are 4x sharper
- Tri-metal, shock-resistant brazing allows tips to w/stand extreme impact
Hi-Alternate top bevel grind. For miter saws. Cutting capacity 7". 14" x 84T, 1" Arbor, 15° Hook, .087 Plate, .118 Kerf.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog