Freud Cabinetmaker's Crosscut Blade LU73R, 10"
Freud SKU: M412122 LU73R010
- M412122 LU73R010
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Freud Cabinetmaker’s crosscut blade includes a 38° Hi-ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth grind that delivers excellent crosscuts in double-sided veneer plywood and double-sided melamine. With its Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating and tooth geometry, this blade is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker’s shop. The LU73R series is ideal for cutting in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard in thicknesses from 1/2" to 2-3/4".
- Premium crosscutting blend of TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide for maximum performance
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coating for less heat, gumming & corrosion
- Precision tensioning w/computer controlled equipment for the blade to stay flat & true
- Positive hook angles for fast cutting & easy feed
Ideal For: Heavy-Duty Crosscutting Blades Designed For The Industrial Cabinetmaker. Depth of cut (1/2" min to 2-3/4" max)
Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw, Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, Portable Table Saw
Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates
- View in our Catalog View Catalog