Freud Diablo 10" CT Fine Finish Crosscut Saw BladeSKU: M412035 D1060X
- M412035 D1060X
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
For Trim Carpentry
Freud Diablo Saw Blade. Fine-finish blades leave a smooth surface requiring little to no sanding. Special-cutting geometry & high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing grabbing or blowout. Lets trim crews get the most from sliding or chop-style miter saws.
- Red Perma-Shield® high-performance coating frees blade from gumming & corrosion
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration & heat
- Precision-tensioned, Hard-Core™ steel blade
- Thin, laser cut kerf
- High-density MicroGrain Carbide w/Titanium (TiCo™) tips are 4x sharper
- Tri-metal, shock-resistant brazing allows tips to w/stand extreme impact
Hi-Alternate top bevel grind. For table saws & miter saws. Cutting capacity 4-1/2". 10" x 60T, 5/8" Arbor, 15° Hook, .071 Plate, .098 Kerf.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog