Fischertechnik SKU: M406200 548896
- M406200 548896
- Product Type:
- Activity Kits
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This construction set teaches the basics of hydraulics through play. The fischertechnik hydraulic system is operated with water, demonstrating how force can be transmitted via liquid media. Here’s how the system works: A manually operated control cylinder presses the water into the working cylinder through hoses. The working cylinder extends, moving the digger arm or the shovel on the powerful crawler excavator. This allows builders to control three different excavator movements hydraulically. Five different models can be built with the PROFI Hydraulic construction kit, meaning this new kit offers extensive building and playing fun. Combined with additional pedagogical materials on the eLearning Portal, this construction kit truly lets students "Learn about technology through play".
- Understanding the function and flow behavior of liquids
- Understanding signal and force transmission by trying these functions out on a model
- Building in-depth knowledge through easy/medium/difficult models
- Student cooperation through group work in different roles
For ages: 9+
Includes 475 parts, including 8 hydraulic cylinders, 4 control cylinders, downloadable instructional activity and storage box.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog