Fischertechnik STEM Prep 2.0SKU: M406205 548904
- M406205 548904
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- Product Type:
- Activity Kits
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Project-based learning with a focus on STEM standards. The fischertechnik STEM program combines math, reading and writing standards in the compulsory subjects with the National Science Education Standards and the Standards of ISTE and ITEEA.
A CD included with the building kit includes a comprehensive, complete MINT tutorial (in English), offering teachers and students a wide range of different illustrative models and tasks. These make it easier to develop and prepare for lesson plans, and also include a large number of tasks and problems with solutions, as well as handouts and copy templates. fischertechnik didactic materials help and support teachers in sharing technical knowledge and content with primary and secondary school students and apprentices, so they can work independently with models and retain knowledge for the long-term.
- Robotics / physics / energy / drives
- Simple machines
- Mechanical systems
- Forces / structures
- Potential and kinetic energy
- Energy conservation / Energy conversion and storage
- Electricity / Electronics
- Digital communication and control programming
- Learning Goals
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding the most important functions within the teaching areas
- Understanding and reinforcing deeper learning content by building models of different difficulty levels
- Understanding basic MINT principles across different topics
- Ideal building set for project work, can also be used for a long time period
- Practicing and deepening dynamic and social processes through group work
Includes 2,260 parts, including 1 BT Smart Controller, 1 school software license for RoboPro Light, 4 motors (1 each mini, XS, solar, retraction motor), 1 compressor, 2 solar module, 1 Gold Cap energy storage system, 1 LED light, 2 rainbow LED, 2 photo transistor, 1 NTC resistor, 2 buttons and 1 printed building manual included, 1 didactic materials on included CD and 1 sturdy storage box with cover sheet and list of parts.