Bosch Provides versatility for a broad range of applications from precise plunging of bit into work-piece to edge forming, laminate trimming, dovetails and other joinery.
- Micro-fine bit depth adjustment
- Quick clamp system on both bases for tool-free conversion
- Right or left switch & cord location
- Variable speed dial matches speed to workpiece & task
- Exclusive precision centering design centers bit precisely
- Wide base & 2" sub base openings accepts large bits
- Constant Response™ circuitry maintains constant speed under load & protects against overload
- Double insulated
- UL listed
- OSHA approved
120V, 12 Amps, 2.25 HP, 8,000-25,000 RPM, 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8mm collet capacity.
Plunge depth: fixed base 1-7/8", plunge base 2-1/4".
Tool size: fixed base 6" dia., plunge base 6-11/16" dia.
Tool weight 10 lbs.
Includes collet chucks (1/4", 1/2"), 3 wrenches, fixed base, plunge base, chip shields, table-mounting screws and molded case.