SKILSAW 7-1/4" Worm Drive SawSKU: M260442 SPT77W-01
- M260442 SPT77W-01
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
SKILSAW The original Worm Drive SKILSAW®, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKILSAW with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. Best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKILSAW for saws. You’ve got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model even comes with a Diablo® blade, just to make sure your SKILSAW is tough as nails right out of the box.
- Dual-Field™ motor is especially designed for saws; increases cooling and extends tool life
- Lightweight construction (14.2 lbs. without blade, cord and wrench) reduces user fatigue
- Cut-ready depth-of-cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- Mfr.'s 1-year limited warranty
Arbor Size: Diamond
Foot Material: Steel
Maximum Cut Depth at 45°: 1-31/32"
Maximum Cut Depth at 90°: 2-13/32"
Maximum Cut Depth at 51°: 1-3/4"
Blade Size: 7-1/4"
Gear Housing: Aluminum
Cord Length: 8'
Motor Gearing: Worm Drive
Motor Housing: Aluminum
Bevel Stops: 0°, 45°
Weight: 14.2 lb
Includes 24-tooth Diablo® carbide blade and multi-functional blade wrench.