Powermatic DT45 Dovetailer, 1HP 1PH 115/230V, Manual ClampingSKU: 1791304
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The POWERMATIC® DT45 manual dovetail machine is used to cut dovetails for drawers and various furniture components. The machine is equipped with a router spindle which allows cutting dovetails of adjustable height. The DT45 can machine four types of dovetails with different pitches. Locking and unlocking of pieces takes place manually by an eccentric clamp.
- Four centerlines - 1", 1-1/2", 2" and 2-1/2" - create a custom appearance
- Manual eccentric clamping will keep boards firm
- Eccentric spindle collet for resharpened cutters
- Spring loaded carriage makes for smooth, effortless dovetail cutting
- Cutter height of 3/16" to 3/4" accommodates different cutting depths and board thicknesses
- Extra large soft grip handle provides positive control and comfort
- The precision linear carriage bearings are sealed on both ends to eliminate dust buildup
- Visual stylus and template aid in guiding the carriage
- Material stops provide convenient positioning of the workpiece
- Cast iron and steel construction for added stability and durability
- Mfr.'s 5 Year Warranty