Powermatic 18" Bandsaw 230V, 5HP, 1PH, ArmorGlideSKU: M656711 1791800BT
- M656711 1791800BT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
- ArmorGlide Technology gives you a low-friction, industrial-grade coating on the work surface that is rust resistant, requires less maintenance, and gives you more control
- Miter gauge is built with robust materials with many positive stops for the most commonly used angles
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels reduce vibration and noise
- Exclusive Powermatic T-square style Accu-Fence® maximizes accuracy and safety
- Micro-adjustable, virtually tool-less bearing guide system gives close blade control while reducing friction
- Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- Special grooved thrust bearing stabilizes smaller blades
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
Motor: 230V, 5 HP, 1 Phase, 30 Amps, 1,720 RPM, Magnetic Switch.
Blade speed: 2,300-4,400 SFPM
Blade size: 160"L x 1/8" to 1"W.
Capacity: Height 18", Width 18"
Table Size: 24"L x 27"W x 38"H
Table tilt: 45°R and 10°L
Miter gauge positive stops: 45° and 90°
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
Dust Port: 4" dia.
Size: 38" x 42" x 81-1/2"
Weight: 840 lbs.