Porter Cable Roofing NailerSKU: M636751 RN175B
- M636751 RN175B
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
- Lightweight, compact body design for improved balance & control
- Tool-free adjustable shingle guide for accurate shingle placement
- Selectable trigger for easy change between sequential & contact mode
- Quick-set depth of drive helps prevent shingle damage
- Skid-resistant pads/wear guards for safety & tool protection
- Over-molded grip for comfort & control
Magazine Capacity: 120
Firing Modes: Sequential & contact modes
Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
Fastener Type: 15° Wire Weld Roofing Nails
Fastener Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4", 0.120" dia.
Tool size 10.24"L x 10.63"H
Tool weight: 4.78 lbs.