PodPi Island Kit Modules 2 & 3 for 6 Students
PodPiSKU: M940504 MODULE-2-3-3B
- M940504 MODULE-2-3-3B
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Module M2 - Fireworks
It's time to celebrate your arrival on the island! Learn how LEDs and RGB LEDs work. Learn the reason behind using resistors with your LEDs. Solve the four challenges with the Pods to light up the fireworks at night. Content: LEDs, RGB LEDs, buttons, wires, mini solderless breadboard, potentiometer and temperature sensor.
M2 Module Goals:
- Provide a solid understanding of components setup
- Boost confidence with hands-on circuit building
- Pattern recognition and learning to research solutions in previous books
- Failure is part of the learning experience. The challenges can be hard to solve and will not work right away. Parents and educators should encourage the students to persevere.
Module M3 - Juggle with Matrix
Juggle with Matrix and her 64 LEDs. This kit ships with a 64 LED Matrix, wires and the 32 pages PodPi Volume 3. Learn how the I2C protocol works and make an electronic flipbook to impress your parents and friends. Contents: A 8x8 LEDs matrix with I2C interface, a set of wires and the Matrix sew-on badge.
M3 Module Goals:
- Fun. This book is about making something fun and exciting
- Patterns. Develop patterns and transcribe them into code
- Creativity. Make an animated electronic flip-book
- Basic understanding of communication protocols
Kit: 3 kits for 6 students.
Each Kit Includes 400 ties breadboard, new cables, additional resistors and LED, 10mm large RGB LEDs, buttons, sensors, 8x8 LED matrix, 4 PodPi comic books and plastic case.
Requires Module 0 or an Arduino board with prototype shield, sold separately.