Ohaus Scout Portable Balance, Capacity: 420 g, Readability: 0.1 gSKU: M585256 STX421
- M585256 STX421
- Lead, styrene, acrylonitrile, 1,3 butadiene, BPA, ethylene glycol, acetaldehyde, DEHP, cadmium, nickel
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Ohaus Setting new standards in laboratory & industrial weighing. Ideal for laboratory, industrial or educational applications, the OHAUS Scout features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display & a slim design which allows stackable storage. Geared for superior performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results, this portable balance sets a new standard for a broad range of weighing applications.
- Quick and Efficient Navigation with the Informative Color Touchscreen Display
- Large, resilient color touchscreen allows for effortless operation of the Scout through its informative icon driven menu structure, guiding the user through every step of the weighing application.
- Fast Weighing Speed and High Resolution Deliver Repeatable and Reliable Results
- Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec means increased productivity in your facility.
- Equipped with advanced weighing technology, the Scout also ensures repeatable and reliable weighing results.
- Superior Overload Protection & Stackable Storage Drive Overall Durability
- Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10 times the capacity protects the balance in rugged and demanding environments.
- The space-saving, slim design allows for stackable storage.
- Multiple Connectivity Options for Greater Flexibility in Communication
- With expanded connectivity options including RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet and Bluetooth®, the Scout provides added versatility to your data collection and transfer needs.
Weighing - Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
Parts Counting - Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
Percent Weighing - Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
Check Weighing - Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
Dynamic Weighing - Weighs an unstable sample load. The balance takes an average of weights over a period of time.
Totalization - Measures cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
Density Determination - Determines density of solids or liquid. With the integrated weigh below hook, it is possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
Display Hold - Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
Mole Weighing - Measures the weight of a sample and calculates it into Moles automatically
Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
Design Features: Stability indicator, stackable design with included storage cover (excluding 1mg models), mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, span calibration mass included on models up to 620g capacity
Capacity: 420 g
Readability: 0.1 g
Repeatability (Std. Dev.): 0.1 g
Linearity: 0.1 g
Span Calibration Mass: 200 g
Linearity Calibration Mass: 200 g, 400 g
Stabilization Time: 1s
Construction: ABS housing & stainless steel pan
Calibration: User-selectable external span or linearity calibration / Digital with external weight
Tare Range: Full capacity by subtraction
Weighing Units: mg, g, kg, ct, N, oz, ozt, dwt, lb, lb:oz, grn, hkt, sgt, twt, tical, tola, customer unit 1
Power Requirement: AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (sold separately)
Typical Battery Life: 7 hours
Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (sold separately)
Display Type: 4.3" (109 mm) full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
Display Size: 4.3"/109 mm (diagonal)
Overload Capacity: 10 times the rated capacity
Operating Temperature Range: 50°F/10°C to 104°F/40°C at 10% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
Storage Conditions: -20°C (-4°F) to 55°C (131°F) at 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
Test Weight: 400g, OIML F2 or ASTM Class 4
Pan Size: 4.7" dia.
Balance Dimensions: 8"W x 8.8"D x 2.1"H
Weight: 2.2 lb. /1 kg
Includes stainless steel pan, calibration weights and AC adapter.
Product Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1; UL Std. No. 61010-1
Electromagnetic Compatibility: IEC/EN 61326-1 Class B; FCC Part 15 Class B; Industry Canada ICES-003 Class B
4 AA batteries required, sold separately.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, styrene, acrylonitrile, 1,3 butadiene, BPA, ethylene glycol, acetaldehyde, DEHP, cadmium, nickel which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.