Ohaus Compass CX Portable Balance, 5,200 g
OhausSKU: M585217 CX5200
- M585217 CX5200
- Lead, styrene, acrylonitrile, 1,3 butadiene, BPA, ethylene glycol, acetaldehyde, DEHP, cadmium, nickel
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Energy-efficient portable scale suitable for workplace and in-the-field weighing. Designed with energy efficiency in mind, the Compass CX series offers a battery life of up to 1,000 continuous hours, allowing for uninterrupted operation. Featuring a slim, stackable and light-weight design, the CX fits ideally in a lab, industrial, education, and even household settings. The streamlined two-button operation means that the balance can be operated easily, and large backlit LCD display enables easy viewing of weighing results.
- Alkaline batteries provide up to 1,000 hours of continuous use, making for energy efficient weighing in the workplace, classroom, etc.
- Large backlit display increases readability in low-light conditions and makes it easier to view results from a distance.
- Slim, space-saving design allows for stackable storage for up to four scales
- Stability indicator, mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off
Maximum Capacity: 5,200 g
Readability: 1 g
Pan Size: 5.6"L x 5"L (142 mm x 128 mm)
Battery Life: 1,001 Hours with Disposable Batteries
Dimensions: 1.6"H x 7.9"L x 5.3"W (41 mm x 201 mm x 135 mm)
Display: LCD Display with white backlight
Net Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
Power: 3 AA (LR6) Batteries (Included); AC Adapter (Not Included)
Stabilization Time: 1.5 s
Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
Units of Measurement: Gram; Pound; Ounce; Newton
Working Environment: 64°F – 77°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (18°C – 25°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, styrene, acrylonitrile, 1,3 butadiene, BPA, ethylene glycol, acetaldehyde, DEHP, cadmium, nickel which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.