Lincoln Power MIG 256 Welder
Lincoln ElectricSKU: M503700 K3068-1
- M503700 K3068-1
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The POWER MIG® 256 sets the standard for MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc stability, low spatter & a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- MAXTRAC® cast aluminum industrial wire drive – Features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass-to-brass connections & Lincoln’s 100% wire supporting split wire guide system.
- Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage & wire feed speed. During welding, actual voltage is displayed.
- Magnum® PRO gun & cable 15 ft. (4.5 m) - Makes it easy to reach your work.
- Copper Plus™ contact tips - Larger tip diameter & mass improves heat dissipation to increase tip life.
- 115V auxiliary receptacle - To power a grinder or other auxiliary equipment in your work area.
- Coil Claw™ Cable Management system keeps your workstation organized.
- Convenient top-mounted gun expendables tray.
- All metal case front.
Input Power: 208/230/1/60
Processes: MIG, Flux-Cored
Rated Output: 250A/26V/40%
Input Current: 56/52A
Output Range: 30-300A DC
Solid Wire Size Range: 025" - 3/64"
Cored Wire Size Range: .035" -.045"
Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-700
Tool Size: 31.8"H x 18.9"W x 38.8"D (808 mm x 480 mm x 985 mm)
Net Weight: 245 lbs. (111.132 kg.)
Includes Magnum® PRO 250L gun and 15 ft.(4.5 m) "quick-connect" cable assembly equipped with fixed gas nozzle assembly, top-mounted gun expendables tray, built-in undercarriage with easy-load gas cylinder platform, work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable, drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. & .045 in. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire, gas regulator and hose kit for argon blend gases (for use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter) & large color coded procedure recommendation sheet.