JET 18" 2HP Wood Lathe, 230V, 3PHSKU: M486097 JWL-1840EVS
- M486097 JWL-1840EVS
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Designed to be versatile in the shop, this lathe features a headstock that slides the full length of the bed. The included 4" cast iron risers allow you to easily choose the working height that's most comfortable. The tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement and an improved quill locking mechanism that incorporates an anti-rotation key. This lathe features electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 to 3,200 RPM.
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
- Convenient leg-mounted tool holder
- Conveniently located digital readout
- E-drive Inverter features a built in EMI filter
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Remote emergency stop button can be situated along the lathe bed
- Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
Motor Power: 2 HP
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Voltage: 230
Prewired Voltage: 230
Motor Amps 5
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Swing Over Bed: 18-1/2"
Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 14-1/4"
Headstock Movement: sliding
Spindle Bore: 5/8"
Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
Spindle Taper: MT2
Quill Taper: MT2
Quill Travel: 4-1/4"
Spindle Thread: 1-1/4"/8 TPI
Outboard External Threads: 3/4-16
Spindle Speeds: High 100-3,200, Low 40-1,200
Speed Range: 40-3,200
Number of Indexing Positions: 36
Centerline Of Spindle To Floor: 39-1/4", 43-1/4" with risers
Outboard Turning: Yes
Bed Construction: Cast Iron
Tool Size: 73"L x 52-1/2"W x 20"H
Tool Weight: 418 lbs.