JET 16" Wood Lathe
JETSKU: M486092 JWL-1640EVS
- M486092 JWL-1640EVS
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
The new JET® 16” x 40” Electronic Variable Speed Woodworking Lathe is loaded with cutting-edge features that distinguish it from others in its class. Included is a sliding headstock that also pivots 360 degrees, electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM, and a newly designed headstock locking handle.
- Headstock slides and rotates for maximum versatility
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
- Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
- Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
- Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
- Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 – 3200 RPM
- 36 integrated indexing positions
- Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe
- Convenient leg-mounted tool holder
- Inverter is enclosed for added protection
- E-Drive Inverter features a built in EMI filter
- Conveniently located digital readout
- Rubber tool mat on top of headstock
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Voltage: 230
Prewired Voltage: 115 Input Only
Motor Amps 4.6
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 20
Swing Over Bed: 16-1/2"
Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 12-7/8"
Distance Between Centers: 40"
Headstock Movement: Slide and Rotate
Spindle Bore: 5/8"
Tailstock Bore: 3/8"
Spindle Taper: MT2
Quill Taper: MT2
Quill Travel: 4-1/4"
Spindle Thread: 1-1/4"/8 TPI
Outboard External Threads: 3/4-14
Spindle Speeds: High 120-3200, Low 40-1200
Speed Range: 40-3200
Number of Indexing Positions: 36
Centerline Of Spindle To Floor: 44-1/2"
Outboard Turning: Yes
Bed Construction: Cast Iron
Tool Size: 73"L x 52-1/2"W x 20"H
Tool Weight: 375 lbs.
Includes lathe, legs, tool rests, hardware and manual.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.