JET 15" 16-Speed Drill PressSKU: M486056 JDP-15F
- M486056 JDP-15F
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From a full 3-1/8" of spindle travel to the sturdy cast iron head with a poly v-belt drive system, this drill press is designed to perform. This drill press also features a one-handed belt-tensioning system and a large 12-1/2" x 17" work table.
- Spindle travels a full 3-1/8" with one revolution of the handle
- Large 12-1/2" x 17" precision ground work table features twin T-slot grooves and 4 table slots to accommodate any project
- One-handed belt tensioning allows for rapid speed changes
- Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button
- Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy
- Xacta-X laser system easily identifies the drill center
- Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows
- Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy
- Replaceable MDF table insert
- Large cast iron base provides stability
- Powered by an efficient 3/4HP, 1Ph, 115V TEFC motor and poly-v belt drive system
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
- CSA Certified
Motor: 115V only, 3/4 HP, 1 PH, 3.0 Amps, 60Hz
Laser system: Class II
Type: Floor Model
Chuck Size: 5/8"
Spindle Travel: 3-1/8"
Spindle Distance to Table (max.): 30-1/2"
Table Size: 17"W x 12-1/2"L
Table Tilt: 45° left and right
Spindle Taper: MT2/JT3
Column Diameter: 2-3/4"
Number of Spindle Speeds: 16
Range of Spindle Speeds: 210 - 3,500 RPM
Overall Size: 27"L x 17"W x 63-1/4"
Base Size: 18-7/8"L x 11-3/8"W x 2-5/8"H
Weight: 172 lb.
Includes chuck, chuck key, drift key & hex wrenches.