JET 17" 16-Speed Drill PressSKU: M486130 JDP-17
- M486130 JDP-17
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
From a full 5" of spindle travel to the sturdy cast iron head with a poly v-belt drive system, this drill press is designed to perform. This drill press also features a long-lasting, built-in LED work light to provide direct lighting while reducing shadows. Large work table provides plenty of support with an edge designed for easy clamping.
- Spindle travels a full 5" w/1 revolution of handle
- 14" x 19" precision ground work table features twin T-slot grooves & 4 table slots to accommodate any project
- One-handed belt tensioning allows for rapid speed changes
- Power switch features a safety key & large, paddle-style off button
- Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick & easy
- Xacta-X laser system easily identifies drill center
- Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows
- Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy
- Replaceable MDF table insert
- Large cast iron base provides stability
- Powered by an efficient TEFC motor & poly-v belt drive system
- CSA Certified
- Mfr.'s 5-yr. limited warranty
115V, 3/4 HP, 6.8 Amps, 1 Phase
Column 3-5/32" dia.
Spindle travel 5"
Spindle distance to table 30"
Chuck distance Base 42-7/8", Table 25-7/8"
16 spindle speeds 210-3,500 RPM
Table work surface 14" x 19", tilt 90° R&L
Base size 20" x 12-5/8"
Tool weight 187 lbs.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.