JessEm Clear-Cut Stock GuidesSKU: M488130 04215
- M488130 04215
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides are the ultimate hold-down on the router table. Featherboards are limited in their ability to guide material accurately against a router table fence while Clear-Cut Stock Guides operate on the same principle as a stock feeder in that the stock is guided at a slight angle as it is fed forward. Rollers with one-way needle bearings are mounted at an angle, effectively steering your stock toward the fence. Stock is pulled tightly to the fence, and the gripping force of the rollers holds it securely in position.
- Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the fence with a twist of the pivot knob and the height setting is controlled with a twist of the clamping knob.
- For long term routing, the clamping knob is broached to accept a 1/4" hex key to add that extra security you won't lose your settings.
- Guides mount to a standard 1/4" T-Slot found on most commercially available router table fences.
- Guides have 2-3/4" of total adjustment.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axles machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durability
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
Includes infeed roller, outfeed roller and 1/4" hex key.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog