JessEm Clear-Cut TS Stock GuidesSKU: M488140 04301
- M488140 04301
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides for your table saw offer superior control of your work achieving safer, smoother and more precise cuts with your work held securely in position. Unique guide rollers mounted on a 5° angle effectively steering your stock towards your fence. This angle causes the roller to hold with more force if the wood tries to move against the direction of the feed. Under spring pressure, the Roller arms ensure your work is held firmly in place.
- Rollers are fitted with one way roller bearings to ensure each roller spins in the direction of the feed to prevent kickback.
- Grip force urethane rollers hold your stock securely in position
- Set up is fast and easy
- Guides lock into position along the track with a twist of the anodized aluminum clamping knobs.
- Set up is fast and easy.
- When not in use they tuck away in behind the surface of your fence.
- The guides have 3-1/8" of total vertical travel and can accommodate a maximum stock thickness of 13/16" above the mounting surface when mounted to the t-track.
- Have complete control of your stock even when routing wide boards or large panels. The dual action of the guides will pull your work tight to the fence.
- Guides are CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and anodized for appearance and durability.
- Roller axles machined from cold rolled steel and case hardened for durability
- Rollers designed from wear resistant acetal resin
- Traction tires are molded out of urethane for long life and superior grip.
- Will not fit on most portable table saw units (fence must be at least 2"W)
Includes 2 stock guide assemblies, 30" track, eight #10 self tapping screws, four 1/4-20 x 1/2" low head cap screws, four 1/4-20 square nuts, T-25 Torx screwdriver, 1/8" hex key and #19 drill bit.