Freud Diablo 10" CT Combination Saw Blade
Freud SKU: M412034 D1050X
- M412034 D1050X
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
For Crosscutting & Ripping in Softwood, Hardwood, Chipboard & Plywood
Freud Diablo Saw Blade. Each set of 5 teeth is separated by a large gullet to provide chip removal space while ripping.Close teeth grouping w/in the set provide the smaller bite size for crosscutting.
- Red Perma-Shield™ high-performance coating frees blade from gumming & corrosion
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration & heat
- Precision-tensioned,Hard-Core™ steel blade
- Thin, laser cut kerf
- High-density MicroGrain Carbide w/Titanium (TiCo™) tips are 4x sharper
- Tri-metal, shock-resistant brazing allows tips to w/stand extreme impact
Alternate top bevel grind. For table saws & miter saws. Cutting capacity. 4-1/2". 10" x 50T, 5/8" Arbor, 15° Hook, .071 Plate, .098 Kerf.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog