Festool Domino Joiner DF500QSETSKU: M404654 576423
- M404654 576423
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The DOMINO Joiner DF 500 Q Set includes a trim stop and cross stop for mortise and tenon joining that is fast, easy, and strong. A simple turn of the dial adjusts the mortise width for easier alignment. The pivoting fence allows for angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Patented Routing Principle: The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
- Positioning: With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the DOMINO joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
- Depth Control: Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
- Stepped Height Stop: 7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
- Dust Extraction: Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the DOMINO is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
- Carbide Tip Spiral Bit: Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
- Rapid Bit Change: Change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.
Power consumption: 420W
Speed (no load): 25,500 rpm
Max. routing depth: 1-1/16"
Dust extraction connection dia: 1-1/16"
Routing height adjustment: 1/8" - 1-3/16"
DOMINO slot cutter dia: 3/16", 1/8", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Depth stop for routing depth: 12, 15, 20, 25, 28 mm
Mortising depth, max. 28 mm (1.1")
Mortising width, max. 23 mm (0.9") +bit diameter
Mortising bit range 4/5/6/8/10 mm
Connecting thread of drive shaft: M6 x 0.75
Weight: 7.05 lbs.
DOMINO DF 500 7/32" cutter
Systainer SYS 2 T-LOC
Systainer SYS3 M 187
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.