Festool Domino Joiner DF700QSET
FestoolSKU: M404636 576431
- M404636 576431
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Festool DOMINO XL Joiner offers a more streamlined alternative to large-scale joinery. It's simple to use, fast, accurate, and has a maximum tenon size of 5-1/2" (140 mm). The thicker and longer tenons allow you to quickly and precisely join large slabs, doors, and gates. The lightweight unit is nimble enough for use anywhere in your classroom, which makes all the difference when the work piece is too large to come to the machine. Thanks to the highly precise placement of solid hardwood tenons, you'll get a perfect fit and a finished product that will last for years.
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the work piece for accurate placement
- Tenons up to approximately 5-1/2" in length for large scale projects
- Includes optional trim and cross stops for narrow stock and edge joining
Power consumption: 720 Watts
Speed: 21,000 rpm
Max. routing depth: 2-3/4"
Dust extraction connection dia: 1-1/16"
Routing height adjustment: 3/8" - 1-15/16"
DOMINO slot cutter dia: 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16"
Weight: 11.5 lbs.
DOMINO DF 700 XL 15/32" cutter
open ended spanner, WAF 12
Systainer SYS3 M 437
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.