DeWalt 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular SawSKU: M243256 DWS535B
- M243256 DWS535B
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The DWS535 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw has a 15 Amp motor that delivers 4,800 rpm and features 53° bevel capacity for advanced applications. Lightweight and durable magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength and includes electric brake which stops the blade after the trigger is released.
- Lightweight magnesium and aluminum construction including durable magnesium foot plate
- Extra wide sawhook accepts materials up to 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Toughcord™ cord protection system with 4x better cord jerk protection
- 53° bevel with detents at 22.5° and 45°
- Electric brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- Accepts DWS5100 dual port rip guide (sold separately)
- Mfr.'s 3-year limited warranty
Amps: 15 Amps
No Load Speed: 4,800 rpm
Bevel Capacity: 53°
Bevel Stops: 45° / 22.5°
Electric Brake: yes
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Depth of Cut at 90°: 2-3/4"
Depth of Cut at 45°: 1-7/8"
Tool Weight: 13.8 lbs.
Includes 7-1/4" carbide blade and blade changing wrench.