This 14" bed variable-speed benchtop metal lathe is accurate to .001"—a level of quality typically associated with larger models. The PL-712VS is a compact and economical choice for small shops.
- Variable speed from 100 to 2,500 rpm.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows spindle speed.
- Runs on 110 volts, so it will work anywhere.
- Capable of making metric or standard threads.
- Includes 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks to hold rounded and square materials.
- Standard style tool post.
- Steady rest and follow rest prevent wobbling and maintain high accuracy.
- Splash guard helps keep your shop safe from flying debris.
- Catch pan avoids a mess when you spray coolant.
- Mfr. 's 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Chuck Diameter: 4"
Tool Slide Travel: 1.378"
Spindle Accuracy: .001"
Range Of Metric Threads: 0.5 - 2.5 mm
Spindle Bore: .75"
Range Of Inch Threads: 12 - 52 TPI.
Motor: 3/4 HP
Spindle Speed: 100 - 2500 rpm
Spindle Taper: MT 3
Taper Of Tailstock Quill: MT 2
Max. Swing Over Bed: 7"
Cross Slide Travel: 2.559"
Distance Between Centers: 13.8
Power: 110V / 60Hz
Weight: 170 lbs. (shipping)