Baileigh 12" VS Vertical Metal Cutting Band Saw
Baileigh SKU: M222551 BSV-12VS
- M222551 BSV-12VS
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Recommended for any shop that cuts a variety of materials, such as aluminum, plastic, mild steel, and chrome alloy.
- .5 HP motor runs on 120-volt power
- Wide 12.2" throat depth
- 6.875” maximum cutting thickness
- Accepts standard 1/8” to 1/2” blades
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right
- Variable speed from 65 to 295 FPM allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic
- Change the speed with the hand wheel (just turn right for higher speed, left for lower)
- Speed scale lets you see the estimated blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support
Table Size: 19.68” x 15.75”
Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width): .125” – .5”
Slant of Table: 15° Left, 15° Right, 15° Front, 15° Back
Motor: .5 HP
Maximum Thickness: 6.875"
Throat Depth: 12.2"
Working Height: 35"
Blade Length: 99.25"
Blade Speed: 65 - 295 FPM
Blade Thickness: .032"
Power: 120 volt
Weight: 668 lbs. (shipping)