Baileigh 1010428 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Finger Brake
BaileighSKU: W222522 BB-5016F-DS
- W222522 BB-5016F-DS
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
Clamp the material with the foot pedal so both hands are free for positioning up to 16 gauge sheet metal across full 50" length. Incorporates segmented fingers on the top and lower lifting beams tha let flanges and flaps hang down while still allowing you to get close to the bend line to make unusual bends that a standard box brake can’t do.
- Adjustable stop rod helps you make repeatable parts for production runs without difficulty
- Simple blade gap adjustment lets you work on various gauges of sheet metal
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, saving effort for the operator
- Hardened fingers and bending die will last through years for productive use
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone
Thickness (SS): 16 ga.
Box Depth: 2.5"
Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
Finger Sizes: 17 Total, 2 x 1-1/2", 4 x 2", 5 x 3", 6 x 6"
Shipping Dimensions: 68" x 28" x 52"
Shipping Weight: 960 lbs.