Baileigh 1000529 14 Gauge Sheet Metal Finger Brake
BaileighSKU: W222521 BB-5014F
- W222521 BB-5014F
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
Bends a maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel across the brake’s full 50” length and lets you clamp with a foot pedal so both hands are free to position the material. Knobs at each end of the brake let you fine-tune the clamping pressure to fit your application. Includes 12 fingers of varying widths that you can easily rearrange to create different sizes of tanks, pans, boxes and more.
- Adjustable stop rod makes it easy to produce repeatable bends
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, which is particularly useful when bending at full capacity
- Blade gap adjustment enables you to take on various gauges of sheet metal
- Made with a fully-welded steel framework to maintain accuracy and reduce deformation
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone
Thickness (SS): 14 ga.
Box Depth: 2.5"
Bend Angle: 0 – 135°
Shipping Dimensions: 68" x 28" x 52"
Shipping Weight: 915 lbs.