Baileigh 1005710 Shrinker Stetcher
BaileighSKU: W222543 MSS-16F
- W222543 MSS-16F
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
Combines a robust 16 gauge mild steel capacity with convenient foot pedal control that leaves your hands free to manage the panel you’re shaping. Plus, rounded jaws help prevent marks and indents so you won’t have to spend as much time finishing a part afterwards.
Comes with 2 sets of quick-change jaws, one for shrinking and one for stretching. Jaw design allows for fast tooling changes. Just unscrew the jaw with an Allen wrench, lift the tooling out, replace, and screw it in. Includes a handy wrench holder, so the tool is never far away when you need to change the jaws. This shrinker stretcher accepts an optional jaw set for aluminum to avoid marks in the soft material.
- Durable cast iron stand raises the shrinker stretcher head to a comfortable working height with plenty of leverage
- Rolling casters let you tip the machine up and move it easily
- 6” throat lets you get deep into the middle of metal sheets
- Adjustable forming depth and pressure
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone
Mild Steel Capacity: 16 ga.
Throat Depth: 6"
Aluminum Capacity: 14 ga.
Shipping Dimensions: 46" x 20" x 8"
Shipping Weight: 91 lbs.