Need an affordable but powerful bender with enough capacity for almost about any chassis fabrication shop? Baileigh's patented RDB-050 Manual Tube Bender is revolutionary in function, capacity, and efficiency.
- Tackles up to 2.5" OD mild steel with a wall thickness of .120" and 2" OD Chrome Moly with a wall thickness of .120".
- Choose from 3 bending speeds, depending on material type, OD, and wall thickness, to the proper speed for each application.
- Speed 1 produces 4° per pull. This speed has the most torque, suitable for bending 2" OD Chrome Moly or 2.5" OD mild steel.
- Speed 2 produces 8° per pull for intermediate materials.
- Speed 3 produces 12° per pull for lighter gauge materials.
- Bends up to 200° in one shot without you needing to stop and reset the machine.
- Anti-spring back mechanism holds each bend in place as the operator ratchets forward.
- No assembly or disassembly needed to produce a bend.
- All pivot points use aluminum-bronze bushings and thrust washers for long machine life.
- Quick-release hook arm inserts assist when you're changing over the machine to a different size of tubing. You can do a complete changeover in 1 minute or less.
- Just walk up to the machine, put your tubing into the hook arm insert, and begin bending. When the bend is complete, return the machine to the home position, pull your bend out—and you're all set.
- Comes complete with the stand, bend handle, and degree dial. Just add tooling, and you're ready to bend tube.
Minimum CLR: 3"
Minimum OD: 0.75"
Mild Steel Solid Rod: 1"
Mild Steel Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.120)
Stainless Steel Round Tube Wall: 2" (.120)
Chromoly Round Tube Wall: 2" (.120)
Aluminum Round Tube Wall: 2.5" (.120)
Max. Clearance: 7"
Weight: 290 lbs. (shipping)
Includes stand, bend handle and degree dial.
Tooling is not included.