Baileigh Manually Operated Coldsaw
Baileigh SKU: M222560 CS-225M
- M222560 CS-225M
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The CS-225M makes burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can. This portable benchtop saw has a cast base and a flood coolant system, often found only on more expensive models.
- 2.5” round tube maximum capacity at 90°.
- Miters up to 45° to the left.
- Spins at 50 rpm, optimal for cutting many different kinds of materials.
- Cuts tubing, pipe, angle iron, solids, and much more.
- 1 hp motor runs on 110 volts, so you can plug it in anywhere.
- Self-centering American-style vise keeps the material in the right position with respect to the blade.
- Vise grips the material on both sides of the blade for extra support.
- Direct drive gearbox (encased in a fully machined cast iron housing) ensures proper alignment and a long lifetime of use.
- Stop rod helps with repeatability for small production runs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron base stabilizes the machine, so that it can deliver accurate cuts for many years.
- Flood coolant system maintains high cut quality and helps both the saw and its blades last longer.
- Mfr.' 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone
Max. Blade Diameter: 9"
Head Miter: 45° Left / 30° Right
Round Solid at 45°: 1.5", at 90°: 1.75"
Square Tube at 45°: 2" x 2", at 90°: 2.25" x 2.25"
Round Tube at 45°: 2.125", at 90°: 2.5"
Vice Style: Dual Action, Self Centering
Max. Vice Opening: 2.75"
Head Style: Pivot
Arbor Size: 1.26"
Motor: 1 hp
Blade Speed: 50 rpm
Tool size 25"L x 15"W x 28"H.
Weight 187 lbs. (shipping weight).
Includes 9" blade.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog