American Beauty Standard Capacity Wirestripping System
American Beauty SKU: W197235 10503
- W197235 10503
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Thermal wire stripping is an age-old method of stripping the insulative jacket from your wire with 100% assurance that you are not nicking the conductor.
- 100 Watts of (2.6 VAC) Inﬁnitely Variable Power
- Light-weight, palm-sized hand piece w/comfort grip padding
- Wide variety of Ni-Chrome wire stripping elements are available allowing user to find the perfect fit for their application
- Footswitch permits hands-free activation of power
Easy to use
- Adjust stop block to the desired length
- Insert a wire between blades & activate system via footswitch. Use lowest power setting that allows blades to quickly 'cut' through insulation
- When blades sever insulation, rotate 1/4 turn as you continue to apply heat
- Once insulation is completely severed around wire, release heat & use your ﬁngers to remove nsulation sleeve
Wattage: 100 watts
Connection Type: Tapered Pins
RoHS Compliant: Yes
Includes power unit, Ni-Chrome wirestripping elements, footswitch & handpiece.