American Beauty Light Capacity Tweezer-Style Resistance Soldering System
American Beauty SKU: W197234 10502
- W197234 10502
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This advanced resistance soldering system provides concentrated heat, which reduces solder time and eliminates thermal damage. The light-weight handpiece cools within seconds greatly reducing likelihood of repetitive strain injury and allows soldering in tight areas. Applications include: soldering wire terminations 18 AWG and ﬁner, soldering ﬁber optic cable into gold plated termination, soldering RF Connector PINs and more.
- 250 Watts (2.8 VAC) of Inﬁnitely Variable Power provides the ideal combination of intensity and control
- Light-weight, palm-sized hand piece w/comfort grip padding
- Copper-coated, stainless steel electrodes can be easily bent, allowing the user to customize the handpiece to their specific application
- Footswitch permits hands-free activation of power, vastly improving control of your applications and virtually eliminating sparking
Wattage: 250 watts
Opening between Electrodes: .25 in / 0.64 cm
Electrode Size/Diameter: .078 in / 0.20 cm
Connection Type: Tapered Pins
RoHS Compliant: Yes
Includes power unit, footswitch & handpiece.